Mel’s corporate coaching sessions are available face to face or remotely, and as one-off events, or as an in-depth 8-week course.
The content is relevant for both work and home life, and includes:
- Learning to respond rather than react: cooling down heated situations and avoiding emotional explosions
- Learning to step back from our thoughts: what you ‘feel’ and what is ‘real’ are often very different
- Recognising our ‘stress signature’ and understanding what’s happening in our mind and body and when we feel anxious or low
- “I’m stuck in my head and I can’t get out”
- Breathing techniques, mindfulness and meditation to help with: low mood, anxiety, sleep, concentration, calm
Mel’s training has been with MiSP, the most established and leading provider of school-based mindfulness with a reputation for delivering “world-leading curricula and providing the gold standard of mindfulness training for the classroom”.
The materials are supported by rigorous research in clinical psychology and neuroscience and succeed consistently with all types of children, regardless of age, key stage, academic ability or background.
A 6-week course for children aged
7 – 11 years. Promoting well-being and resilience.
A 10-week course for 11 – 18 year olds which helps students to work with difficult mental states and cope with the everyday stresses of adolescent life.
This course aims to make mindfulness as accessible and effective as possible for staff, parents and other adults within the school community.